So, where to begin? This could be a long story, therefore, in an attempt not to bore you, I will give you the abridged version.
It seems to me that at the age of sixty, I probably should not be contemplating a new hobby or direction, but, what the hell. All of my life I have had an interest in technology which has bought me to this year 2019.
This year I have decided to get myself into social media, you know, You Tube, Instagram, Facebook and Blogger. I have had my Facebook account for ages but up until now have only used it for communication and to look at the various posts of others. But now, I have decided to become a force of my own in the social media forum. Hence, The Old Guy Rules.
Recently I have taught myself many new skills. Video editing, Film Making, Sound Recording Photoshop.......The list goes on, and although at this moment in time I am proficient at none of them, I think that I make a passable attempt at all of them. The thing is, when you have a passion for something then you will learn the skill.
The aim of all of this is to promote my area and bring an awareness to my town and it's local surroundings. In essence, a fresh look at where I live.
Using my limited skills, I hope to attract an audience who like what I do.
I aim to blog at least a few times a week and keep you abreast of what's going on.
No comments:
Post a Comment